After a few months too many break, we are back...and changing things up a bit. I am *hoping* to be writing more in her about Haven and our daily life, in addition to lots of pictures, as always! There are a few layout changes, too...at the top of the page there are a few new links. Lots of ways to see how Haven is growing, plus links to photo albums on Facebook.
We have been up to a lot of stuff this summer so far. Lots of playing outside, going on walks, playing with friends, going to the park, going to the library, birthday parties, parades, fireworks, swimming at the pool, swimming at the lake, boating with friends, up to the cabin in Pelican Rapids, and lots more in between. This weekend is going to be a busy one, with fun things to do at Crazy Days in Brookings tomorrow, and the parade and games on Saturday for Arlington Days. Haven gets to spend the night on Saturday at Grammy's new house. They have lots of animals at their place...sheep, chickens, roosters, ducks, kitten and Haven's favorite...puppies! She always has fun at Grammy & Huntpa's.
Haven't posted any pictures since February, so here are a few to catch us up to July...almost August!
(click pictures to see full size)
 |
| In her green outfit on St. Patrick's Day |
|
|
 |
| Playing at the Park | | | |
|
|
|
|
 |
| Helping mama make brownies for our Memorial Day supper |
|
|
|
 |
| At Landon's Birthday party....cupcakes with Landon & Ella |
|
|
|
 |
| Picking rasberries |
|
|
|
And a few from our week up at the lake with Great Grandma & Grandpa Wiig...
 |
| Breakfast with Great Grandpa |
 |
| Chattin' with Great Grandma |
|
|
|
|
|
Now about
Miss Haven E! She is growing up SO fast, I can't hardly believe it. She talks all. day. long and I love it! She loves to sing and dance, her favorite song right now is "The Wheels On The Bus" and she sings along & does almost all the motions. She loves to watch "Dorrr" (Dora) and she likes Elmo too. She loves playing in her sand table outside, and climbing up and down the steps. She is a BIG helper to mommy, putting away the groceries, handing me laundry to put into the washing machine or hang outside, she likes to throw things away in the garbage...I
confess I was not about to teach her about the garbage quite yet, but she picked up on it on her own and
so far I have not witnessed her throwing away or noticed anything valuable missing, so...fingers crossed. She also loves to color, draw with markers and paint, and loves to peel off stickers and stick them on her face! She starts with one on each cheek, then one on her nose, then her forehead. I usually cut her off after 4 or 5 stickers, and she is satisfied. She loves to take walks, and brings along her new *Mommy's old* pink purse to put in the rocks she must collect along the way. She has *finally* [hoping I don't jinx myself here!] starting to sleep all night long, and in her own little bed! She has even been laying down and going to sleep all by herself the past week or so. Such a sweet little monkey, I love that little bug so much. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment