Haven cracks me up on pretty much an hourly basis! She is talking SO much and does so many things I ask her randomly, not thinking she will even know what I mean. And she is so sassy! Maybe not always a good thing, but it makes me laugh. The other night I said, "Haven, time for bed, lets go lay down..." and she said,
"Ummm...no." Whenever I am out of her sight, she yells, "Mom! Mom! Moooom!" and then when I say what, she just smiles. Her newest thing is to say "Thank you" when someone says "I love you!" She can say "love you" (although it mostly comes out as "la la!") but rarely replies with it unless I tell her to say it. She loves to say hi and hello ("Hiii loooo!") to everyone in the grocery store. She LOVES animals, especially dogs/puppies and anytime she sees one, she starts going "puppy! woofwoofwoofwooof". Yesterday I was looking at some cake pictures online, and there was one of Thomas the Tank Engine. I didn't think she really knew what a train was, and we definitely don't haven anything with Thomas on it, yet she said "Tane! Choochoochoochoochoo!" She just amazes me every day!
Her burn has almost completely healed and is looking a lot better. Her eye owie cleared up fast too. Thank goodness!
Some random pictures from the last week....
 |
| Pretending to talk to "Gampa" on the phone |
|
|
 |
| Pizza night with her friend Landon...who is refusing to look at the camera! :) |
|
|
|
|
 |
| Tickling Landon & giving kisses & zurbitzs!! |
|
|
 |
| Silly girl comes out of the bathroom with her (thankfully clean!!) potty seat! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Haven loves to pretend to talk on the phone. She picks mine up all the time and says "hiilooo!" and then holds it up to my ear. She walks around with my old cell phones pretending to talk, too. The other night she had my phone, and brought it over to me and said "Papa? Gampa? Gampa?" So we called Grandpa! She didn't end up having much to say other than hi, bye & yeah...but when Grandpa said he loved her, she replied "Thank you!" Silly girl. :) Gotta love her!!
No comments:
Post a Comment