Sunday, November 21, 2010

Shutterfly!

Taking a break from our usual posts for a minute to talk about Shutterfly.com!

We LOVE Shutterfly! We have ordered photo books, greeting cards, and calendars so far and they have always come out beautiful, and exactly what I wanted!! They also have beautiful ideas for birthday cards, photo cards, and awesome christmas cards!

Ever since becoming a mommy and taking HUNDREDS of pictures a month of my little one, I very quickly became overwhelmed with the thought of having to put all those photos into a photo album or scrapbook. Enter Shutterfly! I loved the idea of splitting up her pictures into three month increments and making photo books out of them. We have two so far (and are currently working on a third) and they turned out so great! I love to show them off to anyone and everyone! Another fun thing to make is the photo calendars, and they make wonderful gifts! Especially full of pictures of the grandchild to give to the grandparents. :)

Now comes the time to pick a Christmas card design! So far I am loving this one ! I really like the cute dot tree and the simple red border.

Head on over to Shutterfly.com and check out their amazing products yourself!

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly http://bit.ly/sfly2010 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Counter

Thanks For Coming!
hit counter
hit counter