Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentine's Day

My little sweetheart was sure spoiled for Valentine's Day this year. She is so lucky to be loved by so many wonderful people. Her day started off with some super cute new Valentines Day jammies from Auntie Riss and her cousins, plus a little pink bucket full of candy! Then she got some fun presents from mommy, we got some beautiful flowers and candy from Grandpa, a box full of treats from Auntie Lori and Uncle John, and more presents when Meemee stopped over after work! Such a lucky little girl I have!
My beautiful little Valentine!


Opening some fun stuff from Mommy.


Checking out her loot from Auntie & Uncle John!
Pretty flowers and candy from Grandpa!

Girl legos from Meemee!

In the middle of all that craziness, Miss Haven had a heart shaped sandwich for lunch, and blue heart shaped chocolate chip pancakes (I tried to explain to her it was a red & pink holiday, but she loves blue!) for supper! Breakfast at night is what happens when you leave it up to a three year old to choose, I guess.



She approves! And refused to eat anything in addition to her "bwue panpakes". :)

When she was getting ready for bed that night, she informed me "Balentimes day is a really fun holiday, mom!" She is the best valentine I've ever had. Love that little girl so much!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Counter

Thanks For Coming!
hit counter
hit counter